- You cannot add "Airfoil Alignment Bending Tool" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Soap Box Derby Fisher Gauge
How To Use Our Soap Box Derby Fisher Gauge:
- Tighten the Spindle all the way up against the Square Stock
- Run Rod w/ Indicator over to the body of the car making the indicator do 1-2 revolutions
- Set the Indicator to 0
- Place a 10 lb weight on the opposite Spindle
- Document the Number
- Tightening and Loosening the Kingpin will change this number
- This is an excellent tool for Kingpin Torque
This gauge was designed by Nick Fisher to check thetightness of your kingpin. This tool gives you a great baseline for your setup! Simply put the tool on the spindle and tighten. Slide indicator and bar up against car making 2 full revolutions. Zero out the gauge. On the opposite spindle take a 10lb weight and place it on opposite spindle in the same place every time. Observe number on indicator. Allows you to always get back to your settings from before.
|Dimensions||12 × 2 × 1 in|